Monday, August 6, 2007

It has begun...

School! Yippee! Hooray, huzzah, what a fricking wonderful time of year!

I am so going to kick it this time around...

No, seriously, I'm sure it'll be fine. Better than last year, at least (not that that's saying much, but hey). I've been hooked into joining the yearbook staff, which ought to be awfully amusing. To give you an idea of just HOW amusing it's to be, let me give you some statistics: me, and 20 girls. I am the sole masculine influence on this yearbook. And I thought I would hate this school forever and ever...

I've been wondering what it'd be like to run a video blog. My guess is that with a really good start, it would be fun for about a month or two before I gave in to boredom and the fact that no one would watch. Also, I have no real means of making one anyway, so there's that problem solved.

I wish I had a topic that could tie this all together, or at least bring this post to a satisfying conclusion for you. Tough.

No comments: