Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where have they all gone?

My undershorts, I mean. I can tell it's the last day of my vacation, because all but one of the pairs of undershorts I packed (like, five or six pairs) have completely disappeared. This happens fairly often, and always in tandem with the length of my vacations. It happens to my socks also, but to a lesser extent.

It happened gradually; I remember when I had only three pairs left. I'm not worried though, because they always show up after I get back home. If I'm really lucky, I'll wind up with more underwear than I set out with (laugh if you must, but you'll laugh even harder when it turns out to be true).

I apologize to any and all readers who do not find the idea of underpants inherently amusing. A full refund of the amount of life spent reading up to this point is in the mail.

With that out of the way, we can focus on trivial matters. In fact, let's make it a group thing: everyone focus on a trivial matter, and then we'll share it with the class. Two minutes, ready, go!

...

Done yet? Good, now tell me what the rest of this post should have focused on if I weren't a dimwitted lazy klutz.

No comments: