Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bringing Discordians together

I am a newbie in the world of Discordianism, so my enthusiasm for it may seem silly to some people. Since I don't much care about how silly I seem to other people, however, I'm trying to contact as many Discordian interweb-users as my attention span will allow.

This is partly because I want to attract some new members to the Discordian forums, which also happens to be new on the scene, as is the wiki attached to it.

I'm hoping that some of the Old Guard can be roused to contribute their marvelous discord and confusion to this new melting pot. And yet, I hesitate to contact just anybody, because I fear that putting too many Discordians and SubGeniuses in one place will cause a memetic explosion. Although...

Maybe that's a good thing.

Anyway, the mossy coconut is doing quite well now. The moss is returning to its healthy green color, after drying out and turning brown some weeks ago. Several new fern leaves have sprouted up, and surprisingly, the old ones have not dropped off like they did last time. I'll get a new picture of it up soon.

Also, I got the awesomest thing ever: a miniature Stonehenge model! I'll get a pic of that too...

1 comment:

Andrew Aaron Heathwaite said...

I am new to Discordianism as well, & I'm sure I look silly to Discordians & non-Discordians alike in every possible way. It suits me.

Not that there's a difference. After all, every man, woman, & child is a Discordian =POPE=!