Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is getting very silly.

Once upon a time, there was a blog. It wasn't particularly interesting, so nobody paid much attention. It's probably just as well.

My name is Cainad, and yours is not. Deal with it.
Actually, my name is not Cainad, and it is not in bold letters, either. I use the name Cainad when using the interweb, because Al Gore wanted it to be used that way when he invented it.

I started this blog on a Tuesday, way past my bedtime, after reading Robert Anton Wilson's blog a few times. Although I am not yet part of the Discordian cabal quite yet, I have a strong feeling that he was a very important person. Once I get around to reading his books, my brain will hopefully ascend several inches.

I will explain the part about mossy coconuts later. Not that you would really care.

Or would you?

No comments: